You have no items in your shopping bag.
Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to the MadameAlexander.com website as an ecommerce site and governs data collection and usage. By using the MadameAlexander.com website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
What We Collect: Collection of your Personal Information
We collect information from adults and teens 13+ to serve your needs, manage our content and advertising, operate efficiently, and improve our products and services.
- We collect personal contact information, like e-mail address or phone number, from consumers 13 or older when voluntarily submitted, including when needed to fulfill transactions. Registration may be required to use some sites, services.
- We may obtain information from commercial sources and combine it with information we have collected.
- Certain information may be collected automatically at our site, like your IP address, UDID, browser setting, operating system, referring domain, language preferences, mobile carrier if you are using a mobile device, general location (e.g., zip code, but not specific address without consent) and other information.
- Third parties may also collect certain information via our site.
Use of Information
We use all information we collect to provide and improve our products and services, understand our consumers, and manage content and advertising.
- ·The information we ask for is usually first and last name, mailing address, phone number and an e-mail address. We may offer you the ability to receive information via SMS or MMS; by providing your mobile phone or similar number, you agree to receive information on your mobile device. Please note that your service provider may impose fees to send or receive messages. We may also ask you to help us understand your interests by providing demographic information, like age, gender, or ZIP code, or information on hobbies and interests.
- ·We do not collect any personal contact information from you when you visit our site unless it is voluntarily provided, for instance when signing a guest book, registering for contests, sweepstakes, downloads, or free demos, completing our online customer surveys or purchasing products.
- We may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Madame Alexander and its Kahn Lucas Lancaster brand affiliates.
- We will only disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of the site; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the site, or the public.
Cookies and Technology
- Our Site and services use technology, like cookies and web beacons, to manage registrations or access to certain features, store your settings and preferences, conduct age-screening, offer you personalized content, shop, help us understand the features that appeal to visitors, and manage advertising, among other things.
- We also work with third parties who offer analytics or deliver targeted ads online or through Apps. They use technology and collect device identifiers, such as your IP address or mobile UDID, and information on your activities, to do so. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads but will still see ads, although they may be less relevant to you.
- Tools are available to help you control some of these technologies.
Security of your Personal Information
- We and our agents and affiliates use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to protect credit card data during transmission to our site, and adopt internal procedures to safeguard this information in our systems. We require our service providers and vendors to adhere to industry-accepted best practices to safeguard personal information they handle. However, no method is 100% secure.
- While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable means, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. When you create a password and log-in name, we recommend that you combine letters and numbers that will be difficult for others to duplicate or guess. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your personal information and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished, especially when using a shared computer.
Children Under Thirteen
- This site does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
- We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications by contacting us here: Email: Customerservice@alexdoll.com - Phone: 1-800-229-5129- or by Clicking on the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of any email communication.
Changes to this Statement
- We may update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback by posting the updated Privacy Statement online. We will not change how we handle previously collected information without providing notice.
- Email: Customerservice@alexdoll.com
- Phone: 1-800-229-5129